Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 53 - February 5, 2018

Nothing out of the normal happened this week. Sadly, I think it'll be my last week in Arroio Grande because I've already been here 3 transfers, so as my grand goodbye to these people that I've grown to love so much, I'm going to make them cookies. Few people here have cookies, can you believe that. Que horror. And I discovered that vanilla is hecka expensive here...but it's worth it because I'll get to eat some of the cookies too :)



Something cool that happened: Our recent convert, Doca, that I talked about last week, got her visiting teacher assignment this week and she got SO EXCITED to go do her visits. She immediately contacted her companion and asked when they could do their visits and she went and bought some skirts (she didn't own any) because she wanted to "do her visits right." She says she knows she doesn't know as much about the gospel as the sisters she'll be teaching, who've been members for years, but she's just excited to help. She is amazing, I love her. 

The twins, Maiara and Sara, are also doing great. They go on visits with us several times a week and introduced us to their grandma, who we're now teaching. 

I think that's about it, honestly. I'm doing great. My companion's great. The work is fantastic.
Amo vocĂȘs!
Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment