Monday, April 23, 2018

Week 64 - April 23, 2018

Sorry, today will be another short update day because I'm almost out of time. A girl who got her call to POA (Porto Alegre) South asked me for some advice, and I had a lot of emails to respond to....in short, my time is shorter today. 

But I'm doing great, nothing's out of the norm. Oh, the mission office called this week to ask which airport I would be getting off at because they're already buying our tickets :( 

 I can honestly say that your's and dad's influence is a primary reason that we're all still active and have our own testimonies. You've always encouraged us to know for ourselves, but have also taught us with love the importance of the gospel. We had an online fireside kind thing with the Brasil presidency yesterday, and they talked a lot about family scripture study, and I started thinking a lot about how we always read scriptures as a family, as long as I can remember. I even remember when G couldn't read and we had to whisper the words for her. But that's so important, you've set such a good example for us. Thank you for that. I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment