Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 50 - January 15, 2018



I think you guys are probably sick of me saying that I had a week of miracles, because I feel like I say that almost every week, but it's true. A mission is full of miracles.







This week we had the baptism of Zaida- a super adorable older woman.







She's now known in the branch as the one who tries to talk with everyone even during the sacrament :)












Nycolas- a 15 year old boy who decided that he wanted to be baptized after teaching him only once. This week, as we were finishing to teach him everything, he asked us if he could go with us to visit other investigators. We were like....sure, okay. 












Another investigator, Raiane, who's only 8 and refuses to get baptized- I think just because she's stubborn- also asked to go on vists with us several times this week.











While in other areas it's a struggle to get members to go on visits with you, in Arroio Grande even investigators will ask to go on visits with you. I never want to leave this city.








While knocking doors earlier this week, we found a woman with severe Alzheimers. She was super sweet and very receptive, but it turned into a pretty funny lesson because she kept saying to Raiane (the little girl aforementioned) "Oh you're so cute, do you want to come live with me?" and Raiane just looked at us like "What do I do?" But it was a cool experience, we talked to her a little bit about the Plan of Salvation, and even though she probably won't remember what we said, she was very touched by our visit.








That's about it. Espero que todos vocĂȘs estejam bem!!!
Love, 
Sister Coleman













No comments:

Post a Comment