Monday, November 27, 2017

Week 43 - November 27, 2017


It's slowly getting hotter and I'm not liking it, you guys. I'm not liking it at all.

BUT, this week was super great. My new companion is Sister V. Araujo, from São Paulo. She is super, super sweet and very patient with me trying to figure out how to do this whole training thing. Sadly, we ran into this guys who was SUPER RUDE to us the other day while knocking on doors. Like, the rudest I've seen on my mission so far. Which normally wouldn't be a very big deal because as a missionary you kind of get used to is, but I didn't want that to be one of the first impressions Sister V. Araujo gets of a mission. Because for sure the good moments completely make up for the bad ones.

Also, I had to travel to Porto Alegre AGAIN today to renew my visa....because in a few months, I will have been in Brazil for a year already. HOW INSANE IS THAT. It also means that by the time I return to my area, I will have spent 24 hours traveling by bus. That's a lot.

But the week is going well. I'm continuing to adore what I'm doing. Missionary work is for sure the hardest and most satisfying thing I've ever done, and I want to be doing it for the rest of my life.

Also, some cool news for you. The other Sister Coleman finished her mission this past week, so I am now officially the only Sister Coleman on the mission. Which hopefully means I'll receive my letters more quickly.

Hope everyone is doing great! Tenham uma boa semana!

-Sister Coleman


**All of these photos are with Sister Hartman, Madison's former companion.












No comments:

Post a Comment