Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 42 - November 20, 2017

Ahhhhhh what a crazy week! 

Sadly, the three people that were supposed to be baptized this weekend didn't end up getting baptized because of...various problems. Word of Wisdom, parent that don't want to let their kids have a better life by getting baptized, idk. But it was a good week nonetheless. 

And today is transfer day! Sister Hartman was transferred to Porto Alegre, and I'll be staying in Arroio Grande with......a brand new sister! I'm gonna be training this transfer! Crazy! I'm kind of nervous because I have so many faults and flaws and so many things I want to improve as a missionary, but I think training will help me overcome a lot of those things and remember a little more the sacredness of my calling as a missionary. 

I'm incredily humbled to have this opportunity....pray for me that I don't absolutely screw up the beginning of this new sister's mission! I still don't know who it is that I'll be training, all the greenies will be arriving tomorrow, and we'll be staying in Porto Alegre for a few days to do some kind training course or something. 

I realized that I'm not at the point where my trainer, SIster Suárez, was when I arrived: 9 months into the mission, and starting to train for the first time. Now she's a sister training leader, and will be going home in 3 DAYS. Sometimes I still feel like I arrived in the field last week, so time sure does go by fast.

I don't have a lot more time to write, but just know that everything is going great, I'm continuing to love what I'm doing. Hope everyone has an EXCELENTE SEMANA!

Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment