Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 34 - September 25, 2017

Zone Conference Lunch


GENERAL CONFERENCE IS THIS WEEKEND!!!! Ahh, I'm so excited. I can't believe I went so many years of my life taking it for granted that we get the chance to hear our living prophet and his apostles speak to us. 

For the past couple weeks, we've been inviting all the members to do two things in preparation for General Conference, because we know that this is a super unique and sacred opportunity, and we need to really prepare ourselves for it (Mosiah 2:9), and I'd like to challenge you all to do the same, with the promise that you will have some hecka cool experiences:

1) Write down three questions or doubts you're having- about your life, about the gospel, anything- and have that paper with you for all the sessions of General Conference. At the end, I promise that something one of the speakers says will answer that question or doubt, if you're really listening with faith.

2) Invite someone to come to General Conference with you!! A friend, a neighbor, anyone. You have four sessions to choose from, lots of options! And remember that the prophet is called to be a prophet of the whole world, not just of members of the church, therefore everyone deserves and needs to hear his words. 

I don't have many updates for this week...we went to Pelotas for a Zone Conference, which was super good. I received a chocolate bar from my mission president for my birthday, which still isn't for another month, but I'm not complaining. That's about it. The work is still going well. Everything's great....difficult, as it should be, but great. I'm happy and loving what I'm doing. Love you all!!
Sister Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment